Juice CEO Katherine Chan joins Brian Moretta at Harman & Co., to look at debt funding for high-growth companies. Discussing how Juice uses marketing data to give facilities to fast-growth digital businesses like PeachyLean, Full Green and recently Feel.
In this podcast episode of The EIS Navigator Podcast, Katherine and Brain cover the following topics:
– why alternative funders have arisen in the market;
– the pros and cons of using revenue-based funding;
– when debt finance is appropriate in high-growth companies;
– how Juice uses marketing data in its approach;
– what makes reliable marketing data;
– how to navigate the risk of rising CAC/CPA;
– how lenders can give support to companies;
– the concerns that borrowers have and how these can be addressed.
Take a listen below.